Thursday, April 1, 2010

~won the Publisher's Clearinghouse~ $10K!!!

I'm going to Jerusalem at the end of the month!!!  Now you all know this has been a dream for a long time~ well I ordered Prevention Magazine and Reader's Digest through the Publisher's clearinghouse sweepstakes...............yeah, yeah, I know no one really wins~~~but my windfall came just a few minutes ago------------a phone call saying I hadn't won the million dollar package but $10 grand was heading my way!!!  yippee I thought, Jerusalem trip, shopping with the grandkids  wow , oh and some major bills paid as well!! 

I'll let you know more when they deliver the balloons and big check to me later today!

love you all!!

                                                   Happy April Fools!!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Sheila that was so mean!! I hate April Fools. I'm kidding, you got me good. You deserve to win that dang contest more than anyone, so I hope one day it's not a joke!

the Horton Hurricane said...

Mom I knew it you are Joker a little tiny part of you is quite sneaky I was on the phone with Jill when I read it and I was screaaming telling Jill "MOM WON TEN THOUSAUND DOLLARS" you reallly had me

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the bracelet and candy! Have a happy EASTER! :)

Love,
Brooke