Monday, April 12, 2010

~Sacramento Baptism!~

My 11 yr old great-niece, Cheryl Lynn was baptised Saturday April 10th by my Dad and her great-grandfather in Orangeville, California.  Cheryl Lynn's wonderful grandma, Cheryl Lee, my little sister was so touched and now is working towards her own baptism.  Cheryl's husband who has now been introduced to the Church will be baptised in May of this year.  This is truly a wonderful miracle because Cheryl Lee will be such an asset to her ward!  She is a wonderful woman and has the biggest heart this side of Texas!

Congratulations Cheryl Lynn, I'm so proud of you and happy that you know how much the Savior loves you~Dede (sp) a beehive-aged girl that Cheryl has living with them also joined the Church on Saturday as well.  This little girl has a very sad home life and Cheryl has taken her into their family to live. 

Isn't it wonderful to see how the Gospel can change lives!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

This is so amazing!! Kelly and I were talking about how much younger our grandpa's look when they are so full of the spirit, being able to change someone life like that. They are all just glowing!

grandma to 16 said...

I agree!!! isn't my daddy cute!