Friday, April 30, 2010

~Jenny's brains are exposed~

Jennifer passed her state phlebotomy certification and will hear in 30 days from her national results after taking a 120 question test and missing only four!!!   Maybe she will now believe me when Ive always told her how smart she is!  She is one of the top five students that took this accelerated course.  She's going onto IV training next and maybe EMT certification.     Do I hear perhaps a nursing career?........(smile)  jk, Jen no pressure........I know you have a full plate getting those kiddos back and forth to their activities!!

but I'm really really proud of you!   ...    and proud that Cory finally let you practice on him with a "stick"!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Yeah for Jenny! I'm so proud, and I love her a lot... but I'm glad I didn't have to get any practice "sticks." Ouch. Way to go smarty pants!

Anonymous said...

I can not believe she passed. I am so proud of my mom.
From,
Brooke

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

That is so awesome!

Cathy Bubert said...

Congratulations Jenny! You are amazing!