Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Cherlyn!!

Happy Birthday to a darling wife & mom - who lets her husband act like the 4th kid at their son's birthday party!!

I'm so glad you can blog now ~ being far away from your precious family the blogs keep us all laughing and knowing about what is going on in the Jewkes family up there in Idaho!!

I hope your day is a very special one~~ you are probably exhausted today from that adventure you all experienced Saturday  but your kids will never forget that memory!!!

Tell Darth to take you out and let you have all the Ranch dressing you want !!!  ( smile )

I love you Cherlyn - Hope your day is wonderful!!!

3 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

Ranch yummmm, I'll have toget some Robintinos ranch and send it to ya ha ha. Happy Birthday Cher you are such a perfect match for Troy cant wait to see you. I will go over all the details for Christmas it's going to be a BLAST

Stacey said...

What a beautiful Mom to 3! Happy birthday Cher!! We love you.

Cher said...

Thank you so much I love you all. I had a wonderful day. Troy gave me roses and doughnuts, who could ask for anything more? And yes I did have some ranch we went to Chilis. :)