Tuesday, April 27, 2010

~Happy Birthday Dash~....alias T. J.

A little Jewkes boy was born five years ago!!!! You were so cute and cuddly, T.J.

I saw pictures of your recent Star Wars Birthday party --WOW  what a blow-out you had!  So many friends and even Darth Vader showing up!!!

I love you sooooooo much~

Remember when you slept with me the last time you were at my house and told me things you like to do and books you like to read~~ You are very smart, doing so well in school this year.....and such a help to your big sister and little brother and to your mom and dad!    I hear you are quite an amazing bike rider on the bike you got for Christmas - and of course have a great golf swing!!

Happy Birthday T. J.     I hope you have a great day and eat lots of cake and ice cream today!!!!

love you!!!! Grandma Jewkes

1 comment:

Cher said...

Thank you Grandma. You are such a nice person. I love you Grandma.
~TJ