Monday, April 26, 2010

Jake turns thirteen~April 25th

Sharing some thoughts for my teenage grandson.............

I know you will be kind, funny, wise, sensitive, interesting, and a ball of fire!
Your parents are all of these things.

I wish you happy, happy days!! You will have some bad days, yes.
They are important so you can appreciate the good ones.
There will be disappointments; I know you will be able to handle them.

...."Life is 10% of what happens and 90% how you handle it"...

I pray you learn about humility, that honesty is the best policy, and that doing
a hard days work will always make you feel better.

Be a loyal friend, one people can count on and trust. I know you will use all of these wonderful things you possess to make yourself and the world around you a beter place to live in.

Continue to learn about the "spiritual stuff", it really works, trust me.

Happy Birthday Jake, I love you.....Gram J.

2 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

Jake what can I say you are such a QT I know you are to old for me to call you that but I cant help it you just are.

Happy Birthday we all love you keep being you and have a fabulous year teenager

Stacey said...

Happy birthday to Jake!! I can't believe we have two teenagers in the family!! They hadn't been baptized yet when I came around. I love Jake so much. He is such a sweetheart.