Friday, May 7, 2010

~what mom's teach us~

~~~Happy Mother's Day Mom~~~

.. and also to all the lovely ladies in my life!!!     I heard these from my mom and I'm sure my kids heard them from me......Hopefully, you can't ruin anyone if you love them enough!!!  ....enjoy....



Logic:   "Because I said so, that's why."
More Logic:  "If you fall out of that tree and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me!"
Contortionism:  "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
Stamina:  "You'll sit there until you have eaten everything on your plate"
Weather:  "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it"
Anticipation:  "Just wait until we get home"
Medical Science:  "If you sit that close to the TV you'll ruin your eyes"
Roots:  "Shut the door, were you born in a barn?"
Wisdom:  "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
Justice:  "One day you'll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Religion:  "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

5 comments:

Cher said...

These sound familiar to me too. :)

Unknown said...

YOU FORGOT:
"Ya wanna pop that back in there for me?"
"Guess what! Guess what!"
"You'll break a clavical!"

the Horton Hurricane said...

or "dont be foolish" "let me make you a plate" or my favorite "65 Cory, tops"

grandma to 16 said...

kelly & Jen you got me!!! ( hahahaha)

ly, mom

grandma to 16 said...

kelly & Jen you got me!!! ( hahahaha)

ly, mom