Sunday, May 9, 2010

Three Painting Pixies on May 7, 2010

It's 4:00 pm and Friday too
Computer off and time to shoo..

The traffic's got me in a spin
Ah, North Salt Lake, a happy grin~

The key goes in and home is best
but wait, a painting smell I test..

My eye goes up the high high wall
The Project's done, I start to bawl

My awkwrd entry looks so cool
Did painting fairies come from school?

This job I've wanted to be done
but ladder work more scared than fun!

I've painted with some groovy guys~
but thank you daughters, I did sigh....

A Mother's Day gift they did bring
Their paint and brush and everything

For taking time to do this deed
I thank you girls, you're all good seed...

With busy lives both mom and wife
it's not all fun, it took some strife!

I'm grateful for the painted walls
I"m thankful that there were no falls!!!

This was one job I couldn't do
Your love and talents ... not a few...

I never cease to be amazed
At my three daughters all ablaze!!

The Painting Pixies struck that day
And brought me Joy along the way!

1 comment:

the Horton Hurricane said...

this is so clever Mom I just love it. You are so great and we had a great time doing this for you. I love you