Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pearl's little sister comes on Mother's Day!

It was Saturday night, closing in on midnight and I'm usually fast asleep, but for some strange reason I started reading and got caught up in my book .......at 1:48 AM the phone rings, I grab it as anyone would when a phone rings at that hour?!! Kelly calmly says, "Violet is here."

WOW!!!! What a mother's day present Stacey's new little daughter gave her! ...... Mom & daughter are fine, Kelly couldn't say enough how awesome and amazing his wife was....

I love to hear that because all you good men realize the blessing of your sweet wives to literally go into the valley ..................... to bring these sweet spirits to earth!

So precious Violet arrived .... Stacey's blog will fill everyone in on the details. BUT..............she is gorgeous!!! looks a lot like her cousin Katelyn Lindsey did as a new baby! beautiful soft brown hair, chubby little cheeks and the cutest chin!

Pearl showed me Violet's little ears as I held her and then danced off singing...........normal two year old big sister's attention span for such things......(smile)

We are all so thankful for this new little lady as she joins her family now of four!

No comments: