Saturday, August 1, 2009

~that new car smell~

I haven't had a new, really brand new car since 1994! So...............o...............o..................have taken the plunge and traded in the old taurus for a Toyota Yaris!!! yippee, 41 miles to the gallon on the highway~~ now am I being green or what? (smile)

Everytime I get in and see that the gas gauge has not even moved ( Kelly told me it wouldn't)....I SMILE~~

On a serious note, I am so grateful to have this dependable car to get me places!! Not afraid to leave Bountiful anymore~~who knows I may get up to West Yellowstone to touch some buffalo!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm SO happy you got this car. You deserve it more than anyone.

the Horton Hurricane said...

I love your car I still want to drive it!

Cathy Bubert said...

Congratulations Sheila! There really is something about that new car smell! Enjoy! Cathy