Saturday, July 25, 2009

"Stacey-Day"!


Today is Stacey Lee Bubert Jewkes' birthday. July 25th!!!

Stacey is a beautiful brown-eyed brunette married to Kelly and mommie to Pearl! We love having her in our family - She adds so much with her talents and special knack for listening, really listening to you when you need that~~She makes amazing chocolate chip cookies, is a photographer extraordinaire, supplies us all with a very touching, sometimes very very funny blog to enjoy and takes the grey out of my hair periodically!!! With parents, brothers, sisters, sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws, nieces and nephews we send her a birthday shout today!!!!


Happy Birthday Stace--

Have a great day!!

We love you!

6 comments:

grandma to 16 said...

I love you so much happy birthday

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to the center of my whole world.

Cristyannie said...

Sheila, I found your blog through Stacey's! Isn't she so amazing! How lucky we are to have her in our lives! Hope you are doing well!
xoxo Cristy Bubert

the Horton Hurricane said...

I'm the one who wrote love you so much, I was signed in as mom so that I could put your picture on got me?

Stacey said...

Thank you Sheila! How very sweet of you.

Cathy Bubert said...

Happy Birthday Stacey!
Thanks Sheila for remembering Stacey's special day. Cathy