Wednesday, April 29, 2009

....ho hum....

Talked to Troy - TJ got a spiderman bike this year for his birthday, dad was putting it together!!! TJ was so excited, said he and Kaylee were going to have a race, but Kaylee had a flat tire, more work for dad!! ( smile ) Grandma sent him a spiderman swim suit in keeping with the theme!

Hope your birthday was wonderful too Cherlyn~~ I remember when you had this little guy and now you have another son as well!! I might add, what in the world do you feed those kids of yours? They grow so fast!

Loved Jen's blog ~ I know she was really disappointed about Cancun, but next year at this time she will be rewarded!!! I'm happy like Kobe that she and Cory will not be exposed to the swine flu there in Mexico.

Was so much fun to get to attend Jake's Aaronic priesthood ordination on Sunday and get a picture with my two oldest grandsons! They are growing up so fast, I'm so proud of them!!!

A year ago I was walking a few blocks more each week ~~ Jill has convinced me I can start to run, but anyone with a video camera watching this 58 year old grandmother jog around the Bountiful Regional Center last friday was in for a treat!!! lots of panting, run-walking and laughing at myself!!! I think a jogging bra is definately in order!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Sheila, I bet you are the cutest little jogger ever to be seen. Way to go!

the Horton Hurricane said...

keep jogging mom, but go to a high school track and run.