Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kelly & Stacey married four years!

Four years ago on May 6th, wasn’t it fun!!! The kids were having a ball going up and down the elevator at the reception, Amy was a house with Kate inside her~~which she had six days later!! My dad and Stacey’s grandpa were so cute talking about the good old days, I had my fat feet inside some sling-backs that were killing me~ but the best part was seeing Stacey and Kelly so happy! They were glowing with love for each other and now four years later share that love with their little daughter, Pearl!

It seems only yesterday in some ways that all you kids were showing Kelly how to crawl out of his crib and drop to the floor. I always found him with his bottle in his teeth, sleeping at the top of Jill’s head on her pillow. Thinking of him coming down the hill with Danny on their big wheel bikes and getting the cat out of the tree with his special brand of thinking!!!.....(smile)

We’re so happy to have Stacey in our family! We love you K & S. Happy Anniversary!!!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Sheila...I hope this is you, or I am completely embarrassing myself. Welcome to the blogging word!!!!! What a lucky grandma you are!!!!

Stacey said...

Thanks Sheila! I'm glad to be in your family too. Thanks for raising such an amazing man.

cathy bubert said...

What great memories from Kelly and Stacey's beautiful day! They are such a joy!