Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lots of Changes

Who can believe ten years ago Maegan came to share our lives!! She was born on my sister Sharon's birthday, both have beautiful brown eyes!

Her parents took her to the place she loves to go - Lake Powel for her birthday~~
Rain or shine, I'm sure she spent many happy hours bobbing in the water!!

If she knows she is going swimming at the Rec Center - Amy will be reminded on an hourly basis "daddy comes home, swimming!!"

I'm so proud of Maegan and all she does to make us better people!!
Who can really resist when she runs to you, hair flying, big smile to
give you a hug!

I don't know anyone who does a better job at walking past a gluten-filled birthday cake and enjoys just the ice cream with such gusto!!

Happy Birthday little Meg.

**********************************************************************************

1 comment:

grandma to 16 said...

I know Maegan loves to go to Lake Powell but I hate not seeing her on her birthday I'm going to have to make it over to Amy's to give Maegan a hug!