Monday, June 1, 2009

Barbara Jean - good news/bad news

The bad news is my mom suffered a second heart attack last week along with some gall bladder disease which developed into pancreatitis. Bless her heart, she had a very rough week at McKay-Dee!! They were able to do angioplasty and other procedures hopefully to help her feel better.

The good news was my only brother came from Denver with his two daughters and 13 yr old grandson and my "crazy" wonderful sister Cherylee came from Sacramento with her daughter Sara and two grandchildren. So we had a hospital reunion and a fun barbeque at Jenny and Cory's! No one can make you laugh harder then Cheryl ~ she is one of a kind! Sometimes I think, "how are we related?"















Photobucket


Mom is recuperating at my home and she is so sweetly trying to get better, stronger, faster!! (smile) At least now I can buy a bigger watermelon instead of the mini's because mom likes it as much as I do!!

2 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

Mom I love you and what you are doing for Grandma, she needs you right now. Being with your family was so much fun Aunt Cheryl is so funny!

Lori said...

Best wishes and prayers for you both....Love you Sheila!!!