Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jen

Just got home from a great weekend road trip with my two oldest grandsons .... will share more later with pictures.............

But after talking with Jen & reading Cory's sweet post on her blog, my heart is just breaking. How I wish all of the faith and prayers going up for her could prevent this sadness. I know so many people love Jenny! She's a very special young woman to our family.

I'm your mom and you are my daughter, how I wish I could take this hurt from you. You know what I mean because you are a mom and you have a daughter.

I love you, honey.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I would love to take the pain away too, because I am her Aunt and I love her dearly. I'm sorry Jen, and Cory and Sheila and all....someday, somehow, your prayers will be answered and there will be more babies to raise...