Sunday, February 21, 2010

~EXtra EXtra read all about it~


Cory Horton turns 30!

I can't believe that 17 yr old I knew is now 30! When did that time go by? ....

Thanks Cory for all you do to take good care of your family! The journey you've made thus far in your life should make you proud. I'm so grateful that your life was spared a few months ago in Cancun. I'm grateful for the love you and Jennifer have. Thank you for holding FHE, Family Prayer, serving in your ward and setting a good example for your children.

I don't know anyone else who likes to eat pickles, or anything else while taking a nice hot bath
or when he gets laughing really hard, goes into pantomime mode! I don't know anyone else except my sons who go completely nuts when BYU plays! Thanks for all the "fixing stuff" you
do for our family~~

Many many happy returns of this day!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ love ya

2 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

he really is the BEST!!! we are so lucky thanks Mom.

Unknown said...

Cory is the greatest! We would still be poking holes in a termite infested beam if it wasn't for him… One of the most amazing things anyone has ever done for me and my family.