Monday, March 22, 2010

~Happy Anniversary to the Canadian Couple~

Troy & Cherlyn are celebrating their wedding anniversary today! They live in beautiful Blanchard, Idaho which is as far north in Idaho as you can go before running into the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. I think they have seen not only deer on the greens but elk and moose as well during the winter months. I know when I was there in in the fall, at night I heard wolves howling in the mountains. But, in the summer months the days are long and sunny and sheer delight for kids to be up and running around, forget about night games, darkness is only a few hours and the sun rises again !............that is how far north they are.

Now, it is just downright beautiful where they live! God's Country to be sure~pine trees, blue skies, no smog, river running through it~~~ if you like the country you will love Blanchard. Troy experiences a little heaven because he golfs, teaches golf, watches golf, sells golf, well........you get the picture. Cherlyn is no slouch on the course either, she's "AMAZING" as Troy says! Now Kaylee and TJ of course will pick up the sport and Michael, well Michael has to get walking before he can get that swing down!! ( smile )

I hope this is a great big beautiful day for you both, Cher & Troy! The night before you were married is still a fun memory I have with my sons. We shared a hotel room in Idaho Falls and for some reason we all got laughing so hard, my ribs hurt the next morning! oh, I remember now, all I said was, "don't you just love a cold pillow", as I turned it over and of course my soon to be married son and my teenage son roared and when they laugh it is infectious so I started laughing, then none of us could quit laughing!! good times, good memories~

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MR & MRS JEWKES

Sending hugs to all

No comments: