Monday, March 22, 2010

~Austin Lindsey turns 37!!~


My oldest son-in-law will turn 37 today!!! how did that happen?............wasn't he just yesterday shooting baskets for the Bountiful Braves? Wasn't he just yesterday terrorizing my daughter at school because he secretly thought she was soooooooooooooo cute?!, but thinking if he teased her she would like him!.......I remember Austin very well from the age of 17~~~but I didn't know his REAL personality until he became a father! Now, I had diapered five children of my own but when I came to Cedar City to help Amy for a week, Austin stood over my shoulder making sure I diapered little Jake correctly! ( smile ) sound familiar....?

Austin is a good man and a hard working man. He has his quirks, don't we all? ..... but I can usually get a smile out of him, even when he's being stubborn~~ or I'll threaten to have Jenny tackle him, that will always get a grin~

Happy Birthday son-in-law! I'll be delivering your banana cream pie after work. Have a great day!! love you~

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Oh Austin. I agree with Emma... he's 37?!! Let's face it, we're all getting old.