Thursday, January 28, 2010

~My Toyota's owie is all fixed~

Thank you kids for fixing the owie on my little Yaris. I just love this car! It is so wonderful to have a dependable running car to drive me all over the place! ( smile ) I think I will always want to drive a Toyota, I just trust'em!

I'm re-reading a wonderful book by the Prophet of my youth, David O' McKay, "Pathways to Happiness" When a Prophet speaks, it doesn't matter if He is Nephi, Alma, Moses, President Monson or President McKay - they speak with power & wisdom!! He says we all trade something and gain something with Life's gains and losses. Life is structured that way. We gain wisdom as we grow older but lose the strength of youth. We gain perspective on eternal life when we lose someone to death. .....

I'm resolving to reading one GREAT BOOK each month this year! That should help limit TV time! well except for Biggest Loser, an occasional American Idol and Kel & Stacey insist I catch up on HERO?!

I'll be reporting in on the next book for February and sending inspiring platitudes out blog-wise.

No comments: