Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween with a capital H!

Halloween was Happy!!

See my cute littlest tricker/treaters!!! Tinker Bell-Kelsey and "Soft" Bride-Pearl
these two little gals were so thrilled with everything happening Halloween night. They were just precious little angels, smiling and dancing around all the big kids and their costumes!

We enjoyed Amy's delicious soup, Jill's yummy pumpkin squares and then on to the Sugar-High and trick or treating!

I went as a grandma who didn't listen to that little voice saying "get your stool" and instead jumped up on the edge of the bathtub to hang a new shower curtain and knowing she wasn't balanced FELL!! (we're awaiting MRI results to see what damage the shoulder received)

4 comments:

Cathy Bubert said...

Hope your shoulder feels better soon!

the Horton Hurricane said...

you are now no help to me with Thanksgiving just come to my house early and give me orders on all the food! I cant believe you hurt yourself the year I need both of your arms, I love you let me know what the Doctor finds out

Lori said...

Oh no, I hope the injury is not to serious, and the little Halloween girls..... to die for.

Grandma said...

I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder. hope it feels better soon. . . the pics are darling.