Wednesday, November 18, 2009

~Preparing for Turkey Day~

Thanksgiving will be at Jenny's this year! Her first official family Thanksgiving Dinner~~I'm so excited to cook with her and Brooke the day before, we are going to make her home smell "fresh & fabulous" ( that is for you, Mason.....)

I love Thanksgiving - it is one of my favorite holidays~~food, football for the guys and Christmas lists beginning, anticipating getting Christmas decorations out, etc...........did I mention pumpkin pie? I think in my childhood I must have had a wonderful memory with pumpkin pie and whip cream because like Pavlov's dogs........I begin salivating just looking at a slice in a picture! ( smile )

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving - enjoy your food and fun but most of all enjoy and count as the best blessing........FAMILY!!

1 comment:

the Horton Hurricane said...

we will have a good time Wed. cooking and chatting!