Tuesday, October 27, 2009

~First Snow!

I'm at my computer, writing a letter to a company who is interested in leasing some property in New York for oil/gas exploration................when suddenly someone walks by and says, "Have you looked outside?".....................and I'm transported to my childhood days at Bellview Elementary - ....yippee first snow!

I don't think adults are supposed to get excited about the first snow day, because we don't get off work for it, and we have to drive in it, but it is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I'm sure I will get tired of it in time, but for today, it is beautiful fluffs swirling around a 12th floor window view! ~ I hope we all keep that inner child wonder at the change of seasons!

Christmas is in 8 weeks!

1 comment:

the Horton Hurricane said...

I will try I know the kids are excited but that just means Jonah gets filthy and even more stinky