Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cougars beat Sooners!

I want to personally thank Oklahoma for giving my sons, Troy and Kelly a belated and early birthday present respectively.................BYU 14 ~ Oklahoma 13 !!

The "what if's" will haunt you if you ever wanted to bet? ( smile )..............someone is cleaning up on that longshot~~

It was quite an event, Jenny on the phone to her big brother in Blanchard, Kelly losing his voice in between pizza shots, Mason unable to sit still and my son-in-law Cory doing hand springs in his living room!!! I'm sure somewhere in Las Vegas, D. J. & H. B. were high-five-ing whether on the phone or in the air~~

Like Kelly said, the score doesn't do justice to how BYU dominated those Sooners, although they are pretty darn big & tough to be sure!

Little Pearl just took it all in stride, staring at grown people going a little crazy, she calmly went outside with her cousins Brit & Brooke to the tramp and told us all, "I'm going jumping"!

Now, I want to hear how Jake enjoyed this since he stands alone rooting for Big Blue in the Lindsey house!!!! Wasn't it great bud?! Bring it on Utes..............

2 comments:

the Horton Hurricane said...

It was so much fun!! and the cake was fabulous, I love you

Lori said...

Anytime the cougars win I can't help think of David, Troy and Kelly!!! True Blue!