Monday, October 3, 2011

Hope & Charity

For me, General Conference reaffirmed what I've been thinking about lately.................there is always hope for people, relationships, future ~~~

and....the most valued character trait we can and should develop is charity (the pure love of Christ) for everyone!!!!  friends, family members, new acquaintances ~ They may not be like us but with Charity we can value their different strengths and let their weaknesses blow away like chaff in the wind - Just love them and do things to show that you care about them!

3 comments:

Cher said...

Charity was talked about a lot and is so valuable. I also kept hearing READ THE SCRIPTURES. The scriptures can give us so much power.

Stacey said...

I noticed Charity a lot too. Conference is always a good reminder of the simple ways to be more like Christ.

Cathy Bubert said...

It was a great conference - I'm sad we have to wait 6 months for the next one!