Monday, February 28, 2011

~please come in like a LAMB~

Amy's recuperating from surgery, Jenny has "Shingles" - yes!  ... and ... & Stacey, Violet & Pearl are recovering from that famous friend to all of us, the 24 hr FLU!!!

Goodby February, we want some nice, spring weather~~I feel like a slug because in the snow and slush and February doldrums I can't well I guess that is more like I don't get out and walk like I should.  I have a friend at work that has horrible foot problems and can't walk, so I feel especially guilty not using the great orthotics I swear by and MOVE~~~is it too late for a March 2011 new year resolution?.....walking is wonderful! and with an IPOD you can walk to rhythm or listen to talks, it's pretty amazing what we enjoy today~~

Wishing all an end of winter illnesses and better health ahead~ I just read where ZINC is great for almost anything that gets you down~

Reading Divine Signatures by Gerald Lund - I'll share my copy with anyone who would like to read it!
It is wonderful! 

No comments: