Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Got to spend the weekend with the King kiddies---Devin drew me a heart and a BEAUTIFUL VALENTINE note - he has the sweetest heart beating inside that little first grader!

I went bowling with Devin & Derek while Britney went to see "Justin Beber"'s movie with her friend Bailey and Bailey's mom.  Devin bowled 108, Derek 77 and grandma pulled up with a 75 ~ I don't think the Bowling circuit is nervous at all!  But we had so much fun~

Sunday we all went to hear the Horton family speak at sacrament meeting.  They did an amazing job talking on family values and raising children with faith to help them during these difficult times.  I was so proud of each of them.  They bore pure testimony that the only way we can give our children the power and faith they will need as they face life's challenges is through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

Hope all have a wonderful Valentine's Day and keep LOVE going & growing!!

1 comment:

the Horton Hurricane said...

I love you I'm so glad you were there it meant so much xoxo