Friday, August 20, 2010

~Pearl and her cousins~

Troy, Cherlyn and kids stopped over on their way back home Thursday evening.  We went to dinner and Kaylee and I were sitting together in a booth, when Pearl came in with her family.  I think she thought, "hey that is my place",...........but she was so sweet and kept waving to us across the table!   Well she asked me if she could come to Grandma's house and of course I said yes..........but forgot to ask mom and dad and they were going to meet some friends for a movie in the park!  which sounded like lots of fun.  But a little three year old couldn't process all that and just saw Grandma putting other grandchildren in the car with her.  She was sad and so was I, but I knew she would be happy when she got to the park.  Kaylee and TJ and I were talking and to our great surprise when we pulled into the driveway there was the big white pickup and Pearl got to come to grandma's for a sleepover!!!  we were both relieved.....We had a lot of fun and when Troy was packing in the gang to head for home, Pearl came over and gave him a hug and said "bye bye Uncle Troy!" 

That night we ate watermelon (of course), drew pictures, colored and then when the lights went out - I went into my list of every song learned in Primary~~~~when that was over, Pearl was asleep and we had a good night's rest!   The next morning I got up early and did some medical transcription while she slept, then when she woke up we had a bowl of cheerios together.

1 comment:

Cher said...

when pearle said "bye bye Uncle Troy" my heart melted into a thousand peices. It was so cute when she goes, "good job little buddy!"