Monday, December 28, 2009

bring it on 2010~

Ok, 2008 goodby weight, 2009 toning up fine
that is until shoulder surgery a week before
St. Nick's visit..........ouch is the operative word!

First P.T. tomorrow, which I'm told is not too
painful, ??????????? ouch

On Percocet, Christmas Eve was great!! Everyone
pitched in and we had a wonderful lasagna dinner at
Amy & Austin's home. I missed being able to hold
and hug as I like to, it was more of a one-armed bandit
affair~~

I have amazing kids & grand-kids, totally not being
prejudice, right?...........They are so good to me and
so sweet!

My New Year's resolution is to be continually grateful
for the good health I have always been blessed with
and to use that blessing to help others!!

Six to eight weeks from now - Watch out world
Sheila's back! ( smile )

Happy New Year to all!!!
I love you!

1 comment:

the Horton Hurricane said...

each morning say to yourself I will get my arm back, and it will come faster! I love you and this is just one of those speed humps in life. I say humps because it's a little longer than just a bump