Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cherylee~~


Cherylee my little sister by 11 years...........drove here with six of her grandchildren for a couple of days just to visit with Mom and her grandkids' Great-Grandma Perkins~~
We took Mom and all went to Zupa's and visited Tuesday night, she is an amazing gal--

she had them from 16 down to 2 1/2!!!
She is a smart gal too, swam them at Motel 6 - so they slept very well!

People talk about "self-made" men, but my sister is a "self-made" WOMAN!
She doesn't know the meaning of defeat....she's started many businesses and has been very successful.  One of her daughters told me she could sell ice cubes to Eskimos! (smile)

But the other side of her is the biggest heart outside of Texas.  She is a generous and amazing lady.  I'm proud of her and know the Lord looks fondly at someone who helps so many!


2 comments:

Cathy Bubert said...

I love hearing about all that is going on in your life! Hope your foot is healing :) Love you.

the Horton Hurricane said...

Second biggest heart you mean! My Mom is first place. I'm sad I missed her visit I live her she is so funny.