Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HAPPY New Year!!!

Back at work after two weeks out~~ whew................is this really what I used to do? (smile)

Wishing all of my wonderful children and grandchildren Happy New Year and a very grateful "thank you" for their help recovering after surgery!!

New Year's resolution, Jenny inspired me to get up and read my scriptures early in the morning......instead of sleepily at night.  I started this morning and what a difference in the gratitude I feel for the Savior of the World and all he has blessed me with!!!   I recommend it to anyone looking to start their New Year each morning in a new way!!

2 comments:

Cher said...

It does set such a wonderful tone for the day. I need to be better at doing it in the morning.

the Horton Hurricane said...

We started this morning also it really felt better sending the kids off to school after!