Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Birthday Piano

I'm sure I have the most amazing family!!  We all went to Temple Square Saturday evening, watched Katelyn play her little violin with many other young violinists and listened to their beautiful Christmas music at the JSMB.  We then gathered in front of the gorgeous huge Christmas Tree in the lobby and took some fun family pictures.  I'm so appreciative of Kelly taking video of all of us!  We bundled up and walked over to the Lion House for a delicious dinner and afterwards went across Temple Square through the beautiful lights up the ramp to the Christus.  The little kids' eyes never seem to tire of seeing the Savior standing there in that beautiful spot with his arms outstretched.  Then of course Maegen became lost, at least lost to us, she I'm sure was not aware of any problems, she was going up and down the escalator having the time of her life. Mason & Jake found her but she promptly ran away again.  At last after contacting Security and everyone looking for her, she was found and we all came back to my house.  I walked in and saw a piano sitting there which my three son-in-laws had somehow muscled into my home!!

I was so surprised and tears just rushed out.  I had not had a piano in my home for nearly 20 years!!!  Yippee............Austin had found this lovely piano at an auction and I just love it!  Cherlyn made me a beautiful black silk wreath with music flowers on it and it looks so pretty over the piano!!

Thank you Family!!!  You really surprised me and I am so happy to have this opportunity to sit down and play music again!!   I love you all so very very very much!

2 comments:

Cher said...

I can't wait to come and listen to you play!

Cathy Bubert said...

Sheila, I am so happy for you! No one deserves to be spoiled more than you do!!!!