Wednesday, June 15, 2011

~ saying goodby to Steve

Great friend and co-worker, Steve T. is leaving for a new position.  I've worked with him for 5+ years.  He is Jill's age and in fact when to school with Jill at Bountiful High.  I think of him almost like one of my kids.  He has been so much fun to work with, he has a great sense of humor and such a good young man, husband to his sweet Heidi and dad to Kaitlyn, Michael and Logan.  When either one of us has had to vent, we knew the other would listen~likewise when something really hysterical happened in the office-I could count on Steve to GET IT!!  and laugh with me~!

I wish him well, he will get to be outside more as he will be working on the Church's rec-camps in the northern Utah area and he has a smile on his face for that and also a spring in his step!  Ties will be the exception not the rule from here on out!  ~~~ and even though I will miss him so much the no tie thing really brings a "Steve grin"!


No comments: