Monday, April 4, 2011

just another day in the life....

Conference was amazing, as it always is.  Seems to bring the spirit so strongly right into your front room doesn't it?  I just got a strange call from my youngest daughter?.....no, the call was strange not her ( smile )

This is spring break~~while the Lindsey's are at Lake Powell basking in spring sunshine (lucky ducks)  Jen is
helping Cory tar a roof?.............yes my 30 yr old is on a roof helping her husband!  Apparently it is not a steep one (whew...)   what do they say about provident living?........maybe she's learning something for a new career move? (smile)  I sure wish someone with a camera was catching this!!!!!!    Hang on tight Jen

Pearl and I along with the Horton's watched Devon win another soccer game on saturday...- no prejudice, HE IS THE STAR!!  Jill is doing a great job coaching the "Sharks"!    He has some moves that are amazing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shes actually on the roof right now. :) That as a very fun day. He did do amazing

the Horton Hurricane said...

the roof was crazy!! I can say in my life I have moved 13 times house to house but helping on that roof was the hardest thing I have ever done hands down. I can't believe my strong Cory he AMAZES me what he does 3-5 times a week and that is just on the side of his regular work. He is unreal!

Stacey said...

Jenny Penny!! I'm glad she made it outta there alive. She has never been one to back down from a challenge!