Monday, January 10, 2011

Sleep-Over?

The four Lindsey girls and Pearl came over for a New Year's sleepover at Gram's last Friday night.  We had so much fun and did very little sleeping~~~(smile) - toenails were painted, 7 Brides for 7 Brothers/Singing In the Rain/Horton Gives A Who were all watched, popcorn was popped, root beer was drank, Hershey bars were devoured and even 3 large apples all cut up and peeled were munched on to the last piece!!  But the highlight of the evening's festivities was Charades!  These five little girls are incredible!!!  We guessed all the princess movies, Disney and then went onto members of our families - let me tell you both the acting and the guessing were amazing!!  We were all laughing so hard as we guessed who they were imitating~ Believe me parents and older siblings, these little girls are watching you!  Around 1:30 AM Maegan, Kelsey and Kate were out, but Pearl and Emma's eyes were wide open.  I turned out the lights and turned on a DVD of our primary kids singing primary songs - we listened twice through and then I heard the sweet sound of little girls finally succumbing to the Sand Man!     If I hadn't been afraid a flash would have woke them all up, I would have taken a picture.  The dreams of the innocent - so PRECIOUS!!!

1 comment:

the Horton Hurricane said...

precious is the only word that I can use also. I love those little girls what a great Grandma