Sunday, December 5, 2010

I am now a traffic sign

December 4th I entered my sixth decade of life!  (this really can't be happening)......."smile"

I went to lunch with Jen & Cor and Amy & Mom at Robintino's - then we all went out to the Hale Theatre and met up with Kel & Stacey to see A Christmas Carol.  The play was wonderful!  Thank you Stacey for getting the tickets all together!  wow - I love live theatre soooooooooooo much!  Hale Theatre probably has one of the best set designers around - it was amazing!  Afterwards we all went over to Amy's for cake and got some great pictures of families and grandkids with their 60 year old Gram~~Katelyn, Kelsey and Pearl helped Grandma open some lovely gifts and my favorite activity was hugging grandkids - I even got a big one from Derek.........I'm wearing him down!! ( smile )  Brooke got my waterworks going when she gave me a poem she had written - ah yes the writing talent is continuing on in the family!!  It was a great day~ I'm so glad I've had sixty super stupendous sensational years and the blessings that go with it!  Thank you fam for a wonderful birthday!!!     We missed Troy & Cher and family but plan to get together with them this summer for sure - since it will be Kaylee's turn to be baptised!!!

1 comment:

the Horton Hurricane said...

that poem really caught me off also, she is so sweet and she loves you so much. We all loved being with you I love you so much.